MTR Corporation (Crossrail) Limited – Website Terms and Conditions
The term ‘MTR Corporation (Crossrail) Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is MTR Corporation (Crossrail) Limited, Providence House, Providence Place, Islington, London N1 0NT. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change and the current version will be posted on our site, which you should check.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without MTR Corporation (Crossrail) Limited’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Important Disclaimer Notice
“Whilst MTR Corporation Limited endeavours to keep the information appearing on this website up-to-date, MTR Corporation Limited accepts no liability for the accuracy or completeness or use of, nor any liability to update, the information contained on this Website. It should not be construed as the giving of advice or the making of a recommendation and should not be relied on as the basis for any decision or action. In particular, actual results and developments may be materially different from any forecast, opinion or expectation expressed on this Website.
“Nothing on this Website constitutes or forms any part of an invitation or offer to invest or deal in any debt or other securities of MTR Corporation Limited and nothing on this Website shall form the basis of or be relied on in connection with any contract or commitment. This Website contains certain hypertext-links to other websites. MTR Corporation Limited has not reviewed, is not responsible for, and accepts no liability in respect of, any information or opinion contained on any such other website.”