- Enhance our customers’ experience, ensuring a safe, reliable and high quality journey
- Actively engage with communities to move London forward
- Foster a company culture whereby we inspire, empower and develop our people
- Build our business through innovation and continuous improvement
Our core values
On the 31 August 2018, Crossrail Ltd announced in August 2018 that more time was needed to complete the section through central London.
Once the construction project is complete, this will mark the introduction of full Elizabeth line services through London.
- Excellence in customer service through 41 Elizabeth line stations
- Providing approximately 700 timetabled services per day
- A peak timetable frequency of 24 trains per hour
- An estimated 200 million annual passengers will use the Elizabeth line
- Totalling an estimated 11.4 million train service km per year
MTR Elizabeth line expects to employ up to 1,000 new people, creating jobs for local people. This will include over 400 train drivers and up to 500 apprenticeships.